When your skin glows, you feel more beautiful and more confident. Achieving the look of glowing, radiant and healthy-looking skin is easy as long as you follow a few simple tips and tricks. Here are 6 tips to get glowing skin this summer:
1. Exfoliate. To maintain the look of bright and glowing skin on a daily basis, you’ll want to use a daily exfoliant. Choose one that is gentle enough to use every day, like Dermalogica’s Daily Microfoliant, which has micro-exfoliants that leave the skin smooth and bright, contributing to your skin’s natural glow.
2. Use a good night cream and a good anti-wrinkle product. If you don’t have a good night cream, talk to a skincare specialist about your skin type and get some help choosing a night cream. You’ll likely want a night cream that is moisturizing and has active ingredients, vitamins and minerals that nourish your skin while you sleep, contributing to your daily glow. You’ll also want to use a good anti-wrinkle product such as Stemuderm to help keep your skin smooth-looking and radiant.
3. Get a Microdermabrasion treatment. Microdermabrasion works wonders on your skin by removing dull, dead skin cells on the surface and revealing the brighter skin beneath. The result is glowing, more radiant skin that looks and feels fresh and clean. If you get a microdermabrasion treatment every 6 weeks, you’ll maintain the look of glowing skin throughout the year.
4. Get oils and fats in your diet. Getting oils and fats in your diet will feed the hypodermis (the fat layer of the skin). This helps create that natural glow from within, because your skin will be happy and healthy if it’s fed properly. In other words, don’t be afraid to add some extra olive oil when you’re cooking!
5. Wash your face every night. As more of an everyday tactic, washing your face before bed every night is a must. When you’re tired and lazy, it’s easy to forgo this step and sleep with your old makeup on, but to maintain fresh, clean and glowing skin it’s better to take 5 minutes to wash your face before you head to bed.
6. Treat yourself to a Hydrafacial. Your skin will instantly look brighter and more radiant after a Hydrafacial treatment. It provides cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, and hydration. The treatment also delivers much-needed antioxidants to your skin, as well as peptides and Hyaluronic Acid. A Hydrafacial is immediately effective because it’s a deep treatment that brightens and moisturizes the skin, creating a beautiful natural glow. You should get one of these every 6 weeks to reboot your skin.
Leave a Reply