Halloween is the perfect night for a fun themed date. This spooky holiday is an opportunity to think outside the box and do something creative as a couple. Here are some simple yet fun themed date ideas for Halloween:
1. Watch horror movies at home. What’s better than cuddling up while watching a scary movie? Grab some popcorn or some delicious Halloween candy and have a spooky movie marathon. Not only will it bring the two of you closer, but it’ll also make for a really fun night.
2. Go to a haunted house. Haunted houses can be a bit frightening for some people, which is why it’s better to go with a special someone. You can protect each other from the terrifying monsters that pop out at you, and you can have a good laugh about it afterwards.
3. Carve pumpkins. Carving pumpkins is a perfect Halloween tradition that the two of you can participate in. Get creative and turn it into a contest of who can carve the best one. You can also look up a cool recipe for baking the pumpkin seeds, which you can snack on while checking out your cool pumpkin creations.
4. Tell scary stories. Sit in a dark room with a flashlight and tell each other ghost stories. This idea may sound a little cheesy, but it can actually be a fun experience that will bring you closer together. It will also allow you to feel the spirit of Halloween, which is especially exciting if you love the holiday.
5. Bake treats together. Look up a creative and fun Halloween themed recipes (like pumpkin and ghost shaped cookies) and bake together. It doesn’t even matter if the recipe doesn’t turn out as expected, because the baking process will be super fun in itself. Plus, you’ll be able to eat something delicious, and who doesn’t love to do that?
6. Go trick-or-treating. Trick-or-treating doesn’t necessarily only have to be for kids. Put together some silly costumes and go walk around a neighborhood, because who doesn’t love some free candy? Bonus idea: go trick-or-treating in a rich neighborhood and see how many full-sized candy bars you can get.
7. Go to a party. While a party isn’t typically considered a solid idea for a date, it can still be fun for couples. If a friend is throwing a Halloween party, the two of you can go together. You can either be that cute, silly couple who wears coordinating costumes, or you can dress up as separate things. There are great selections for animal onesies on Kigurumi.co that you can buy as a couple. Either way, you’re bound to have a good time.
Leave a Reply